For Sale: 1966 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight LS 4dr - $13,500 - Sachse, TX - Not Mine

For Sale: 1966 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight LS 4dr - $13,500 - Sachse, TX

Oldsmobile Ninety Eight LS - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

1966 Ninety Eight Luxury Sedan with 78,000 miles, clean car looking for a new special owner. Same owner since 2006.   Please contact for any questions that you may have, classic car dealers welcome.   odometer: 77977

Copy and paste in your email:   3c6e259c521b3eaba21416409aee8472@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this For Sale: 1966 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight LS 4dr pillared-hardtop.

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX a.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX b.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX c.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX d.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX e.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX f.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX g.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX h.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX i.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX j.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX k.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX l.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX m.jpg

'66 Oldsmobile 98 LS tX n.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GregLaR said:

I'd like to see more of the back side of that front seat.  Seems to be much going on there.

Those are chrome hand grips on each side like those on the doors and the middle unit tilts out with a cigarette lighter and ash receiver if I recall correctly.  I loved the interiors in the Oldsmobile 98 LS except that badly faked wood which looked like Contact Paper.    The Olds 98 LS and Buick Electra 225 were popular with prosperous small town business owners and bankers who wanted to enjoy a luxury car without the appearance of being too far beyond their customer base by driving a Cadillac.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

the middle unit tilts out with a cigarette lighter and ash receiver if I recall correctly.

Bzzzzt. That door swings down to reveal an adjustable illuminated mirror for M'lady. To the left of the mirror is a pocket for wet naps. To the right of the mirror is a compartment for facial tissues.

'65s even had seat-back pockets...

https://www.lov2xlr8.no/brochures/olds/65olds1/bilder/12.jpg

• Like 2