Who is going Model T Haven Liquidation Auction??

Simon Anderson

I do know that a large group of parts were purchased buy a person I know here in Texas. Large trailer load. There was the 1908 Brush that was advertised on the Model T haven site, as well as a large group of Model D and other miscellaneous parts. I had the impression he had purchased all of the Brush stuff, but I don't know for sure.

Edited by BrushGuy (see edit history)

Let’s hope that is the case.

ver here in Aus a couple of us have tried to buy parts of them, ohh man it’s been very painful process, and when we asked what he had or do you have a piratical part, the reply would be “I have a crate full of parts” and would never hear back from them. Even calling was painful.

looking for a transmission or any parts for model D or newer.

Mark did have a "crate full of parts", and that looks like what was purchased. Looked like mostly chassis parts from the photos.

I tried to buy stuff from him over the years and as you say it was a challenge. 

From the auction photos there was probably enough Model T parts to build 500 cars....will be a sin if all that stuff ends up going to scrap.

I confirmed today from the person who bought the 1908 Brush and the "crate full of Parts" purchased all of the Brush stuff that Model T haven had. I am hoping to go see what was in the crate n a couple of weeks. 

Edited by BrushGuy (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...