Jump to content

Any one buy this at the dealer?


Recommended Posts

On 10/24/2021 at 12:49 AM, nick8086 said:

Color-Changing Valve Stem Covers.


Tells you need air in the tires..


I would like to know if I could get one for my Kaiser Darrin..

Back before they had electronic sensors, they sold these valve caps at auto stores like PEP Boys, JC Whitney, etc. They came in different pressures (the ones in the picture is 32). When the tire was at proper pressure the cap was green, when low it was red. The ones I have here don't have any name on them. Maybe you could find them on eBay or Hershey or Carlisle.

Tire valve caps 32-psi.JPG

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...