For Sale:  1961 Corvair Lakewood station wagon - $4,000 - Castle Rock CO - Project - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $2,500: December 2021:

For Sale: 1961 Corvair Lakewood station wagon - $4,000 - Castle Rock CO - Project - Still Available, Price Reduced to $2,500: December 2021: See New Link Below:

1961 Corvair Lakewood - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org) 

Runs and drives, but I recommend trailering home still. Brakes have been gone through, as well as the whole fuel system with a new tank, lines, etc. Original Air cooled flat 6 engine was rebuilt by a previous owner with 102 HP heads. 4 speed manual. Has brand new Hankook tires. The last picture shows the wagon with a new set of Ansen slot rims, those can be included for the right deal or sold separate. Windshield is cracked, and the front seat is torn up underneath the cover. Back seat is very nice. No headliner. No keys, no title. Lots of parts in the trunk, and I have lots of corvair parts separately. Previous owner rolled the inner fender lip to fit bigger wheels, and as a result dented the wheel arches on the fenders. Very motivated to sell. Call or text Joe, text is the quickest way to reach me. Thanks!!   odometer: 161000

Copy and paste in your email:    c514fb4a4abb346d8f2126819fb029d8@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this For Sale: 1961 Corvair Lakewood station wagon - Project

'61 Corvair Lakewood CO a.jpg

'61 Corvair Lakewood CO b.jpg

'61 Corvair Lakewood CO c.jpg

'61 Corvair Lakewood CO d.jpg

'61 Corvair Lakewood CO e.jpg

'61 Corvair Lakewood CO f.jpg

'61 Corvair Lakewood CO g.jpg

'61 Corvair Lakewood CO h.jpg

'61 Corvair Lakewood CO i.jpg

'61 Corvair Lakewood CO j.jpg

'61 Corvair Lakewood CO k.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Price Reduced to $2,500: December 2021: (see edit history)
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, GregLaR said:

The added air dam up front must really help to stabilize this rocket at higher speeds.  :lol:

Chevy actually added a factory air dam on the front of '66 and later Corvairs because they tended to wander at highway speeds without it.  The front ends on these things are, as you may expect, very light.    

Edited by Aaron65 (see edit history)

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale:  1961 Corvair Lakewood station wagon - $4,000 - Castle Rock CO - Project - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $2,500: December 2021: