48 Lin Continental Wiring

Cokekid

Narragansett made nice harnesses if you can still find them anywhere, but I think they went out of business in 2019.  Rhode Island Wire also has very nice harnesses. Don't know of anyone else that will make them for V12's like the originals with the fabric, colors,.....  Get on order with RI soon if you need it bad because they might have a 2-3 month delivery, unless lucky enough to have P/N that is already in stock.  Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Yes Narragansett is out of business, the kids did not want to continue it. Rhode Island only game in town, I waited 8 wks summer before last for harnesses. Just called them this week now it's about 16 wks, there struggling trying to get help like everyone

I lucked out Chris @ Boos-Herrell happened to have a left over Rhode Island engine harness I needed. He doesn't have much left in wiring but worth a call. Rhode Island is worth the wait the harnesses are a work of art! Just installed my headlight harness & turn signals etc, beautiful.

• 2 months later...

Still plenty of Zephyr things to do even in the sub-zero weather!  Got my dash harness today, it's beautiful, Hot Zig!  Cheers to the vendors we have making repros, I could never come close to matching this.  Wonder how our club founders managed to complete work on their cars without all the parts, drawings and directions we now have available, like wiring from Rhode Island Wire.

410369109_DashHarnessChart_Diagram-RhodeIslandWireC.jpg.efb6885a537a9060b9818c3bbd0d04b0.jpg