1964 Parts for Sale

my first riv

11 minutes ago, R8RS said:

what parts do you have for the 64 Riv? 

Long list and still have boxes to go through lol

easier way is what parts are you looking for?

I have almost a full interior

wiring harnesses

tail light bezels

door shells

door skins

fenders

upper core support tie bar

rear window

quarter windows

door windows

chrome outer strips and pieces but not complete set

engine 425

trans 400 st

front brake drums right and left

tilt column with turn signal and tilt levers

plenty of interior chrome and trim

8 hours ago, gungeey said:

Can you put up a close up of the 2 front drums.. on the outer edge of the cast iron liner there is a chamfer ( it's a 45 degree cut on the egde) I want to see

Or PM me if that makes no sense, Steve9236

I can do that, do you need me to have a tape measure against the chamfer or just a close up picture?

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, PaulMuzz said:

Not sure if you still have the interior chrome and trim but would be interested. Let me know how to contact you to discuss details. Thanks!

What exactly are you looking for in trim pieces? That way I can look and let you know if there are any condition issues with what I have.

On 3/16/2022 at 11:43 AM, abandg said:

I have clocks if you need one

1 hour ago, RivNut said:

It's been my experience that you will learn that it's easier to ask Gene what he doesn't have rather than what he does have.  

As a kid I was raised somewhat on the adage, 'if you don't ask you don't get'. Sometimes I would ask for wildly extravagant things that I knew there was know way in hell I would ever get it. But were quick to learn tho', that sometimes you never know. That said, after Ed's reply I'm not quite sure how to phrase my ask for an 'unobtainium' par, but what the hey...

If you could let me know that you don't have an antenna mast for a '64 that would be greatly appreciated. If your answer to that is no, as in "no I don't have one" whereby that becomes a double negative and could be interpreted as you having one, instead of "yes, I don't have one" which could mean you don't have one, end of story, please let me know. Thanks.

Seriously, either way if any of that make sense,  I'm quite sure I know the answer, but, hey, "if you don't ask...

Later,

A lot of the chrome window cranks and other chrome is pitted. Would it be better to rechrome or just buy replacements? If still too vague I will reply with more specifics. Thank you

I have some new parts to add,

Right front fender rust free $75 

Left front fender rust free $75

Trunk lid nice shape no rust $75

Hood has damage on front and damage on hood spear area, fixable I can sell as is for $50 or I can fix the damaged metal for $150 (this is just metal finish and includes no coatings at all)

Left front inner fender minor surface rust around battery tray but not rusted through and very solid $50

Right front inner fender minor surface rust but very solid $50

Right door shell and skin rust free (empty shell) $50

Left door shell and skin rust free (empty shell) $50

• Like 1

I would certainly be interested in a perfect shell

On 3/25/2022 at 10:32 AM, my first riv said:

I have a shell that needs paint but in otherwise good condition, not broken or cracked.

Hi Mark I would certainly be interested in purchasing.  Usually they are all broken at the top where the screw loop is so cannot be secured to the dash on one side or the other.  Of course the 63 is different from the 64 65, but I need one

51 minutes ago, dr914 said:

I would certainly be interested in a perfect shell

Hi Mark I would certainly be interested in purchasing.  Usually they are all broken at the top where the screw loop is so cannot be secured to the dash on one side or the other.  Of course the 63 is different from the 64 65, but I need one

I'm actually unsure if that's the case with mine, I'll check and get back to you with pics. I have two and only need one.

Be aware, FYI, '63/'64/'65 consoles are ALL different.

You CAN make a '63 work in a '64 or vise/versa by swapping the nec. things, BUT those in the know will be able to tell.

Tom T.

IMG_0458.JPG.129ad5021af336aa20942f895c347a96.JPG

63 on the left, 64 in the middle, 65 on the right.  63 and 64 share the same shifter space, diddy box, ash tray and lighter space, but the 63 has the headlight switch and wiper switch on the console where as the 64 has the heat and a/c controls on the console.  The 64 and 65 have the same heat and a/c control space but because the 65 shifter has PRND2L and the 64 has PRNDL, the 65 gives up space for the ash tray and lighter.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...