Grand National - 2023

TwinTurbo

• 7 months later...

I posed this question the other day and Steve indicated that they were having a Board meeting soon to discuss this issue. I guess the first order of business is to see which chapter/club wants to host it. My guess is that it will fall somewhere in the middle part of the country. God willing, we will be there. 

7 hours ago, Ed Nieves said:

I posed this question the other day and Steve indicated that they were having a Board meeting soon to discuss this issue. I guess the first order of business is to see which chapter/club wants to host it. My guess is that it will fall somewhere in the middle part of the country. God willing, we will be there. 

Ed.  Attached is the link from the 2022 AACA Policy & Procedure Manual.  (From the home page open "Publications" dropdown)  Chapter 5.7.3  which give you the specifics.

Pay attention to the bold letter wording:  Policy & Procedure Manual | Antique Automobile Club of America (aaca.org)

When the Board discusses the Grand National Meets it is an "issue" but discussing what if any regions / chapters may have requested to host, or, financials, or, possibly none have asked to host, or, many other subjects.

Peter J.

Edited by Peter J.Heizmann (see edit history)

On 6/16/2022 at 4:21 PM, Peter J.Heizmann said:

Ed.  Attached is the link from the 2022 AACA Policy & Procedure Manual.  (From the home page open "Publications" dropdown)  Chapter 5.7.3  which give you the specifics.

Pay attention to the bold letter wording:  Policy & Procedure Manual | Antique Automobile Club of America (aaca.org)

When the Board discusses the Grand National Meets it is an "issue" but discussing what if any regions / chapters may have requested to host, or, financials, or, possibly none have asked to host, or, many other subjects.

Peter J.

Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...