1934 Ford BB wheels

Grorge

Thank you for letting me join.

I recently purchased a 1934 Ford BB.  My truck is in great shape, but it is missing two rear wheels.  I want to get it back to duals in the back.  I’ll send pics of my rims and dimensions.  I’m looking for two.

5A09CF4F-E481-4307-A7EF-981F37D84957.jpeg

634EAD42-A264-4090-A388-2E5C5047C86C.jpeg

3B00B7B1-B2B4-4F7D-A84A-D143A4279D59.jpeg

You should post what area/State you are in because shipping would be costly and not many sellers want to ship something that big/heavy/bulky. 

Those wheels should be somewhat easy to find as many BB trucks are bought to use just the cab and fenders for a pickup size truck and the 1.5 ton chassis gets scrapped. 

Example; there is a junkyard in Monson Mass that has several 33-34 BB chassis being parted out. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Grorge said:

Thank you for letting me join.

I recently purchased a 1934 Ford BB.  My truck is in great shape, but it is missing two rear wheels.  I want to get it back to duals in the back.  I’ll send pics of my rims and dimensions.  I’m looking for two.

You might post on fordbarn.com.  Ford tended to carryover "generic" parts like wheels, especially on trucks.  So I'd bet there are other years that will fit, and the fordbarn folks can tell you which ones.  You might even find someone who has a pair.