Another Wonderful Year At Hershey

parrts

I saw lots of old friends, sales were good, weather was terrific, bought some treasures, beautiful cars on Saturday, and we had safe travels.  What could be better?  Hershey 2022 can't come soon enough.  Thank you AACA and The Hershey Region.

Henry B. "Hank" Feinberg 

Ft. Myers, FL

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The title here says it all!  What a wonderful week it has been.   Thanks to all the Hershey Region members, the AACA HQ team, judges, car owners, vendors, HERCo, and all the volunteers for making this one of the best.  It more than lived up to my dreams and expectations.  All I saw was smiling faces all week long.  Counting the days till next time.

Terry

• Like 6

Working on my one purchase of an old part that I got this year at Hershey this morning. The rust is removed ( blasted with aluminum oxide) and it is in primer - is a carriage hub jack I bought from a friend of nearly 6 decades. Sunny here on long island, and yes I too am counting the days until Hershey 2022 ( love the event but it also means I am still vertical!!) We all now will have great memories to sooth us for the coming winter months . Hershey did make me think of a sight I saw about a decade ago - as I was driving north on rt 743 I saw heading south a 1960 Plymouth Fury III white station wagon, that was the exact car and color and model of the car I used to attend the event in with my parents in the late 1960s - it was our modern transportation. That was indeed a brief moment when a portal to the past opened up. Shook me up as I looked to see if my parents were in the front seat!!!

Edited by Walt G (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1