WTB Cord trunk latches

Hello,

I am looking for a useable or repairable set of trunk latches, really just the uppers, for 36 or 37 Cord. 

Thanks,  Ed

2 hours ago, alsancle said:

Wow.  I’m surprised.  I would think a coupe and phaeton would be different if only because of the size of trunks.

Just to be sure we are on the same page we are talking trunk latches not trunk props.

1 minute ago, alsancle said:

Pete,

Im an idiot. I was thinking of the hinges.

I wouldn't go that far!

I had an old friend that offered to help his buddy out with his old poorly running 3 cyl DKW. His diagnosis was poor compression and they could do a valve job over the weekend. He is gone now so OK to tell the story.

22 hours ago, plk said:

I wouldn't go that far!

I had an old friend that offered to help his buddy out with his old poorly running 3 cyl DKW. His diagnosis was poor compression and they could do a valve job over the weekend. He is gone now so OK to tell the story.

I would ! , I thought the same thing , aand people say I am nuts !

• 2 weeks later...

Pete helped me out with some latches, Thanks!   Question about repairing the latches.  I have to take the non locking side apart to repair it.  What can be used to replace the pins that hold the sections together?  Can't tell if they are stainless or not, but like a buck rivet on both sides, peened over. Any suggestions appreciated.