For Sale: 1941 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special Sedan - $28,500 - Pollok, TX - Not Mine

For Sale: 1941 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special Sedan - $28,500 - Pollok, TX

1941 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special Sedan - cars & trucks - by owner... (craigslist.org)

Out of an Estate. 1941 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special 4 Door Sedan. Original 346 V8 (90 degree L Head) Engine. Dark Green with tan cloth interior. This car is a time capsule. Interior is in very good condition for an 80 year old car and appears to be original or at least done back to original. Had new paint job several years ago but lacquer paint still looks good and would really shine if buffed and polished. Has Nylon WWW tires that still have a lot of tread on them. Out of 66,169 Cadillacs built in 1941 only 4100 were the Fleetwood 60 Series. It has a 3 speed manual Selective Synchromesh shift on the column. These cars had Cast Iron Blocks. 16 Valves (2 valves per cylinder). 56,147 miles showing on the odometer. All gauges work except the gas gauge. Radio and Clock do not work. Speedometer works smoothly. Has a new battery, and just had fresh oil change, flushed radiator and added new coolant. This car runs and drives very smooth and tight. Has been driven lately on an over 250 mile round trip with no issues at all. Needs a few minor things to be top notch but very driveable and useable as is. Previous owner for over 20 years and was always garage kept and well maintained. All dash lights work, horn works, all windows roll up and down well. Has a crack on drivers side of windshield (2 piece windshield) and a few nicks in the paint. With a little TLC this Cadillac will be ready to drive and enjoy for a long time. Clear Texas Title in hand. I have owned Packard, Hudson, Nash, AMC, Ford, Mercury, Chevrolet, Buick, Oldsmobile, Chrysler, Plymouth and Dodge antique and classic automobiles in my 63 years, but this Cadillac has been one of my favorite to own and drive !!! It would probably make a great street rod or resto mod if someone took the time to do that with it...but I always prefer to keep them stock and original as possible. Look at the book values on this car as they are very high compared to the price I am asking. $28500 cash. odometer: 56147
Contact: John Williams  NO TEXTS...LANDLINE PHONE...(936) 8-five-3-4-four-1-one.
Copy and paste in your email:   24d8da301b2333e9913b9a2b1a064b9d@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1941 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special Sedan.

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX a.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX b.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX c.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX d.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX e.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX f.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX g.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX h.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX i.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX j.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX k.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX l.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX m.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX n.jpg

'41 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special TX o.jpg

• Like 3

You mean to tell me someone would cut this car up?  There are plenty of car out there for that purpose but don't take something as nice as this and cut it up?  

• Like 1