Detailed 31 Buick rumble seat back pictures needed

Str8-8-Dave

Hello to all;  I finally took the interior front seat of my 31 Buick 8-66S to an upholsterer so that is under way.  I'm still trying to figure out details of what the rumble compartment seat back assembly, that attaches to the rumble lid, consists of and how it mounts to the woodwork on the lid.  Today I was able to verify with Dave Dunton that the seat springs mount to a wood frame that then mounts to the woodwork on the lid.  I'm looking for anyone who has pictures of a 60 series 1931 Buick special coupe rumble seat off the lid.  Even better would be pictures of a seat back without the upholstery on it.  Second choice of subject cars would be any series 31 Buick special coupe, I.E 8-56S, 8-86s, 8-96S.  Any pictures of the wood seat spring frame also would be very helpful.  If I can get this figured out and fabricate the wood frame I can give the rumble seat cushions to the trim shop as well and then finally have a complete drivable car.

Thanks in advance 

Dave

Dave,

id like to help but the seat on my 8-96S is covered. If anything I can photograph that will help, let me know.
would your car have side mounts? And the locks? I’d like a photo if possible.

tom