Has the double post problem been solved?

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hey SalG, I haven't had any problems posting anything until last night. I made a comment about not having problems with double posts on the judging- hood insulation thread. Wellllll, guess what!! It got me! I think it had something to do with Howard though. I didn't even get a chance to look at the thread again before Howard was informing me of the double post. Maybe Howard isn't as computer ignorant as he makes himself out to be. He just might be trying to take over all the computers!! wink.gif <P>Howard, you do make life interesting on here. cool.gif Thanks.

You will survive, give it time. You can always go back and delete the extra posts. If it hangs up for a while Wait. The post went through. Changing systems always has teething problems. Unless you are paying for it be happy. Thanks for the Board!<P>------------------<BR>Gatomon

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hi all, I know Peter is working very hard, but people should go easy on him. He does this work for free! SalG

We need to back off for a while. We've all been able to work around the problem reasonably well and I just heard that a death in Peter's family will force him to shift his personal priorities temporarily. He knows the problem and will work on them when he gets back on schedule.