For Sale: 1928 Dodge Victory Six 4dr sedan - $1### - Augusta, KS - Not Mine - Still Available: "Asking $8000.00 and will listen to respective offers." November 2021:

58L-Y8

For Sale: 1928 Dodge Victory Six 4dr sedan - $1### - Augusta, KS - Still Available: "Asking $8000.00 and will listen to respective offers." November 2021: See new link below"

1928 Dodge - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

For sale, 1928 Dodge with inline 6 cylinder original engine. Motor does turn over manually. Car is mostly all complete. Tagged last in 1958, shows 38,441 on the odometer. All doors are solid and open and close really good. All wooden wheels need work / replaced. This is a very solid car that needs restored. Lots of options depending on what you like. The top is the vinyl with metal crossmembers. The top is in really great shape for it's age. The car has been garaged or in a barn since they stopped driving. I am listing for a friend that has lost interest in his original focus on rebuilding the car. Not sure what it is worth, but starting at $ 8000.00 and will listen to respective offers. We have the original title, but not sure if that is good being this old. Might have to be a bill of sale. We don't need help selling.  I appreciate you taking the time to look at the car.

Contact:  Call Aaron at (316) six-5-five-eleven-5-3. If I don't answer, leave me a clear message with contact information and I will return your call.
Copy and paste in your email:   fecfde313aff345dace87fa1685fffa0@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1928 Dodge Victory Six 4dr sedan.

Note:  This innocuous-looking Dodge Victory Six is far more significant in automotive history than it looks, read the following article.

It may not look like much, but the 1928 Dodge Victory Six could be... | Hemmings Motor News

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS a.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS b.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS c.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS d.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS e.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS f.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS g.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS h.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS i.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS j.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS k.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS l.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS m.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS n.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS p.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS o.jpg

'28 Dodge Victory 6 KS q.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Crossed out the dead CL link, added new below. (see edit history)
  • Like 2

A nice car that looks pretty complete.  I’d probably clean it up and get it running and leave it like it is.  Restoring it wold have to be a labor of love for, as usual, you would be underwater in a heartbeat.  Eight may be a bit optimistic as mid twenties touring car DBs, running and driving, are out there in the ten to fifteen range.  Good luck to the seller.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Taylormade said:

A nice car that looks pretty complete.  I’d probably clean it up and get it running and leave it like it is.  Restoring it wold have to be a labor of love for, as usual, you would be underwater in a heartbeat.  Eight may be a bit optimistic as mid twenties touring car DBs, running and driving, are out there in the ten to fifteen range.  Good luck to the seller.

Yes!  Reactivate it mechanically for reliable, safe operation first.  Then give it a sympathetic cleaning to preserve its originality with the objective to show it in the HPOF Class at AACA shows.    

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1928 Dodge Victory Six 4dr sedan - $1### - Augusta, KS - Not Mine - Still Available: "Asking $8000.00 and will listen to respective offers." November 2021:

Still Available: "Asking $8000.00 and will listen to respective offers." November 2021:

1928 Dodge - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

Contact:  Call Aaron at (316) six-5-five-eleven-5-3. If I don't answer, leave me a clear message with contact information and I will return your call.
Copy and paste in your email:  45099c13dee23c65b55174fe143cec3e@sale.craigslist.org