Card board is a great product--to protect our Buicks.

Wayne R

Just in case you dont know this ,card board is one of the best insulations available  ,and its usually free.

For years now i have used this  fabulous product when storing my classics,---in fact i stored eight classics

in New Zealand-- for 11 years while i lived in US,---1991  to 1992, and where i use it is under the car on 

concrete floors, it provides terrific insulation  because it has a corrugated  cavity of air between the layers,

and stops  cold damp  situations , especially if your floor does not have a damp proof insulation under concrete.

Now -- i guess you in US  are getting ready to put your baby to sleep for about six months   so thought this may help,--dont ask me how i know--as i was born in one of the worlds  southern most  cities --Invercargill.

A wet cold damp place to live.

P1100364.JPG

9 minutes ago, kegart said:

I use it to soak up the oil and keep the floor clean

Kevin 

Kevin you are correct---same with me used it for years in fact takes months to absorb right through,  goes sideways mostly.

22 hours ago, NTX5467 said:

Make sure there aren't any unsuspected critters around too!

Dad told me a story years ago about a guy laying under his car, working on it, somewhere in AZ, when he noticed a rattlesnake keeping him company.  The snake never hit him, he just did a lot of damage to himself getting out from under the car too quickly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3