WTB 48-52 project car with Dyna-flo

Sam I am

I am in the process of bringing home a 1937 Buick special that came with a couple of extra 263 engines, both of which had Dyna-flos behind them. One has been completely rebuilt and the other one looks like a good runner.  Not being a person who looks a potential project in the mouth, I said to myself, Sam, you need to find a car to put that engine in.  So I am now on the hunt for a 48-52 (53 if it a Special) project car that either has no engine, or a bad engine, but must have a Dyna-flo.  Body style does not matter,  I like them all.  

I live in a small town near Newport Oregon, and would be willing to look at anything on the I-5 corridor from NorCal to Seattle and maybe even central or eastern Oregon/ Washington. 

If I am wrong about which years had the Dyna-flo behind them, or if only certain models had the 263/Dyna-flo in them, please feel free to educate me. 

Sorry, that is the one I will be looking for a crank from a manual transmission for. If I have to pull a bottom end apart, might as well do that one and keep the brand new rebuilt to put in a 50-52, and if I can't find a 50-52, maybe sell that one.

34 minutes ago, Sam I am said:

Sorry, that is the one I will be looking for a crank from a manual transmission for. If I have to pull a bottom end apart, might as well do that one and keep the brand new rebuilt to put in a 50-52, and if I can't find a 50-52, maybe sell that one.

ok, let me know if you decide to sell the engine. Thanks

Edited by d2_willys (see edit history)