Dimensions of 91 tc hardtop

Kevin V Green

Hi! I'm new to the site and about to be a new owner of a 1991 Chrysler tc.  My issue is, I want to cover the hardtop with a protective vinyl wrap and would like to know the height, width, and length of the removable hardtop so I can order my materials before the vehicle arrives.   Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting question.  I would not get a metal tape measure close to my hard top, but no questions asked I broke out the seamstress tape.

Being that the hard top is rounded the height, length and width is a hard one. But here goes

This is what I would measure to wrap as one piece, but never have done that.

For one piece from the front middle of the hard top to the back bottom middle of hard top near the third eye is 67 inches.

Next measuring from the hard top bottom under the opera window across to the bottom of hard top at other hard top opera window is 78 inches.

I know, had to measure that twice, but yep.  Almost a foot longer.

For H, W, and L I would say.  Height is about 17 inches, Width is 49 inches and Length is 52 inches.  (width and length are flatter part of hard top only, not the sides.)

Good luck.  Let us know your thought process and how it goes.  I got a quote years ago to wrap one of mine but didn't do it.

• 10 months later...
On 9/20/2021 at 10:25 PM, Kevin V Green said:

Hi! I'm new to the site and about to be a new owner of a 1991 Chrysler tc.  My issue is, I want to cover the hardtop with a protective vinyl wrap and would like to know the height, width, and length of the removable hardtop so I can order my materials before the vehicle arrives.   Thanks in advance.

Hi Kevin, Hope you have had your Chrysler by now. Please do share dimensions that I am in your shoes right now. I have to order midnight purple wrap for mine but lagging on how much do I need.

Has anyone ever thought of doing the wrap of the whole car, rather than a repaint? 
As to the measurements, a sheet 6 feet x by 7 feet is a close ‘rough’ measurement.  175cm X 200cm is closer.