69 Mach 1 Original Matching Numbers M Code 351W Manual Factory AC

This is actually really cool for a number of reasons.  Factory M code stick with AC.    Only real negative to me is the open rear end.   I have always liked the Black Jade.   I would own a Black Jade SCJ Shelby convertible if the guy has just been a sliver more reasonable back in 2000.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-/234194160009

Up for Auction is a 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1. Original matching numbers M-Code 351 Windsor with 3 speed manual and factory A/C.

I just drove it 1 week ago from Spokane WA to Montana state line over 2 mountain passes in 75 degree weather, Ran great, No problems.

As of today the car has 87K Documented 2 owner miles. Comes with original window sticker, papers dating back to 69 and Marti Report.

HISTORY: Original Owner bought car in Texas where it stayed until he moved to Washington state in mid 1980's. When he died his family here in Washington kept the car under a carport for years, starting it once in awhile but not driving it much. It was there when I bought it in 2016. Very solid car with minimal rust. 

Short list of Work done 2016-2017:

-New Fuel Tank and sending unit

-New Petronix Ignition Conversion and Coil

-New belts, hoses, seals

-New Brakes

-Rebuilt Holley carb that has been in car since 80's. (I have the original carb that came with car and it is included).

Recent work done in last 2 months:

-New clutch

-New fuel pump

-New water pump

-New tires

-New radiator (I still have original radiator and it is included)

Exterior: Mostly Original Black Jade paint, Not original is driver side front quarter, headlight bucket and front spoiler.

All Glass is original,

Other than surface rust on roof the only rust is quarter size spot on both lower doors (see photo) 

I have the original roof side emblems and grill emblem that came with car (see photo)

Interior: 100% Original, Dash has cracks, drivers seat has a couple tears, drivers side arm rest has a couple tears, drivers side carpet has a couple holes. Lights, gauges, clock and radio all work.

Factory A/C still all there but not working.

No power steering

No power brakes.

Has been a great running reliable daily driver all summer, doesn't use or leak oil,

Besides a basic wash with a bucket of water and vacuuming the interior, No cleaning, buffing, waxing or detailing has ever been done.

If you try and bid with 0 feedback your bid will be cancelled.

Car is located in Spokane WA where it will need to be picked up, Arranging shipping is up to buyer.

Any questions, or to set up a time to look at car, please Call or Text me at: Five Zero Three Nine Seven Zero Six Five Zero One

Clear Washington state title in my name.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, GregLaR said:

The 3 speed trans is a little odd.

Ahhh yes, back in the days when you COULD order a car however YOU wanted it.  🙂 

A close look at the Marti report and sure enough it is a "Retail" order.  That means that it was a special order made for a single customer not a car ordered to sit on the lot as stock. 

And the sticker shows just 3 options; the 4bbl carb, A/C and AM radio.

This shows that even without options a 'base' Mach 1 package gave you a nicely equipped car. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

Good solid maybe I suppose but that said if you are really intent on dragging  wouldn’t an automatic be better? Or a wide ratio four speed?

I don't know this first hand,  but I've been told the 3 speed stick was the choice for stock 1/4 mile times.

I'm also a fan of the colour. There were a few of them around in my youth in Black Jade. I bought a red "restored" one with 351 automatic in the late 80's.

It wasn't as much of a restoration as a hack job.

My all time favorite 69 Mach 1 was a friend in high school who managed to buy a 69 with a 428 CJ Ram Air 4 speed in Acapulco Blue with white interior and all the Drag Pac goodies. That was a scary fast car.

11 hours ago, Ed Luddy said:

I'm also a fan of the colour. There were a few of them around in my youth in Black Jade. I bought a red "restored" one with 351 automatic in the late 80's.

It wasn't as much of a restoration as a hack job.

My all time favorite 69 Mach 1 was a friend in high school who managed to buy a 69 with a 428 CJ Ram Air 4 speed in Acapulco Blue with white interior and all the Drag Pac goodies. That was a scary fast car.

Acapulco Blue is my favorite Ford color.

July 2014 Thumb Drive Dump 3054.jpg

• Like 3