Straight 6 engine ID

ia-k

8 hours ago, paulrhd29nz said:

Good find. 

They are on their way to the scrap yard. Probably would have been gone by now but the yard closed at noon and he didn't get there in time. After I seen them I thought I would ask what they were as I didn't recognize them. 

1 hour ago, dl456 said:

Please do not scrap these engines. They. Have a value above scrap price.

List location and price and give them a week or so .

List the numbers for positive Identification.

Once scrapped, they are gone for good.’

Dennis

Talked to my son.

Located near Mason City, IA - 50401

$200.00 for all 3 engines. They are on a trailer and have no way to left them off except by hand, or some sort of lift the buyer would bring. The trailer owner would like his trailer back by the 1st part of October.

I will try to get the numbers that I can find/see. Any numbers more important than others? If a specific picture is needed I will try to get it. The trailer isn't parked at my house so it maybe a day or 2 before I would be able to get it. 

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

I have a  wide block (51-54) 262 alos that needs a good home. Its been out in the weather for a long time, so its not in very good condition either.  After rebuilding hundreds of engine over my life these can be of great value if you just need a connection rod, or a crank shaft for your engine.   Grab a spare while you can, some day someone one will need it.

Located in Pgh. PA .  I'm not asking a lot just don't want to see it go to the scrap yard. Comes with bell housing and transmission...

ERIC  DSCF2491.JPG.af55801fb012d36782ebaebef70e7e51.JPGDSCF2492.JPG.364e6978b9af5231c85bd86c4c543a26.JPG