18-22 Hudson Chassis/parts

DFeeney

Hello My Friends, I am looking to start a new  project to help "Burn Up" the coming Ohio Winter in the heated workshop.  At this point I am looking for a  frame, front axle with hubs, all four leaf springs with shackles.tie rod  and drag link. Also needed is the radiator shell, hood and cowl.  I will be at Hershey for pick up. Can you help?   Thanks for your interest.  Life is Good.  Don Feeney in central Ohio   740-816-4284   F5415@aol.com

Edited by DFeeney (see edit history)

Hello John. I find your parts car interesting and you live with in my driving range.  I'm looking for a speedster project. Any idea what you will be asking for your left over parts?.  I am guessing the mountain shown in the back ground of one of your pictures  is not in N.C.  I will be at Hershey next week.  Don

Hello again John,  At this point I am interested in the  frame, front axle/shackles, tire rod and drag link. front hubs with wheel bearings. Also the rear springs and shackles.   From my experience you would have the best chance of recovering your money by parting it out over time.    However I would consider buying whats left if you didn't want to take it apart. I'm thinking a mid  30's Hudson straight 8 engine/trans for my power.  My projects are not set in stone but change over time once they  start . Keep me informed,  Don

On 9/29/2021 at 4:16 PM, zeke01 said:

The carburetor I have is a brass Hudson side draft unit. 1919-1922 or there about. Picture to follow. Zeke

Thanks for the pictures.  Can you please tell me the throat opening size, the distance between the mounting holes, and the price?

37 minutes ago, PFindlay said:

Thanks for the pictures.  Can you please tell me the throat opening size, the distance between the mounting holes, and the price?

Measurements are approximate. Throat inside diameter is 1 7/16”, mounting holes are 2 7/16 “ on center. The price is $150.00. I can deliver to Hershey. Zeke

Edited by zeke01
Missed sentence. (see edit history)

On 10/2/2021 at 6:14 PM, zeke01 said:

Measurements are approximate. Throat inside diameter is 1 7/16”, mounting holes are 2 7/16 “ on center. The price is $150.00. I can deliver to Hershey. Zeke

Thanks for checking this.  If you're sure the mounting holes are less than 2 1/2" on center then it's too small for me.  Peter