SOLD: A Nice Collection of 1928-1931 Cadillac/LaSalle V8 Parts, Accessories, Literature and Miscellaneous Items

motoringicons

SOLD!!!!

Here is a small collection of parts and literature left over from a local collection of cars I sold awhile back. He specialized in 1928-1931 Cadillac and LaSalle V8s and was known for a few award winning restorations. These are mostly clean parts that have been stored in a climate controlled building for the last several years. Some are restored, some are unrestored, some are new, some are complete and some are incomplete.

The parts include: Cadillac and LaSalle carburetors, Sportlights, Loraine spot light, extra mounting pieces, etc. Cadillac "diver helmet" taillights and extra parts, a large headlight bucket with four rims and three reflectors, a restored horn, a restored heater assembly, distributor cap assembly, radio control heads, engine air pumps, miscellaneous interior fittings including trim, handles, rope pulls, etc, 

lots of small, miscellaneous items, a new modern oil filter adapter (marked Packard?) and two new copper head gaskets.

Literature includes what appears to be a larger original repair manual, a framed original lubrication chart as well as some reprinted mechanical manuals.

A nice opportunity to acquire some interesting Full Classic Cadillac/LaSalle parts.

The price for everything is 1,250.00. I will not sell any items separate. I have lots of detailed photos I can send to interested parties and, of course, I encourage anyone that is interested to come and personally inspect this pile.

Buyer is responsible for shipping and/or removal. I will store these items for a couple of months as long as they are paid in full. These items are located near Detroit, MI.

Please email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. Thanks. 

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

cc4.jpg

cc5.jpg

cc6.jpg

cc7.jpg

cc8.jpg

cc9.jpg

cc10.jpg

cc12.jpg

cc15.jpg

cc14.jpg

cc11.jpg

cc13.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: A Nice Collection of 1928-1931 Cadillac/LaSalle V8 Parts, Accessories, Literature and Miscellaneous Items