1937 Packard 115-c "six" sedan

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/563864535055760/?

1937 Packard 115-C "Six" Sedan "Survivor". All original 84 yr old! Too many details to list. Have full history record on this car. Nice driver and gets a lot of looks. Serious inquiries only!! Please do not waste my time with any BS offers - I will not respond. If interested, please contact me for showing. Thank you.

$19,500

No photo description available.

• Like 6

Not surprised. 

As noted above, looks like a nice 39 hood ornament, I have seen decent ones go $250 up.  Lose the trippes and replace the hood ornament with a cap & bail and sell those parts off to offset any sorting costs.  I would keep the accy. Reverse light though.

These cars are best compared against other 6 cylinder mid market cars of the era, instead people often compare against sr. Packards or other big cars.  Not fair.  This is one of the best looking mid priced cars of 1937, imho throughout the body styles.  

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT (see edit history)
  • Like 1

This is more of a question.  A 1937 Packard 120 sedan is available near me. Unfortunately I can't go look at it till next week.  Photos look nice, dual side mounts, very nice interior, but perhaps not an original cloth. Appears to have been restored.  Has not been started in 18 months,  owner died, a friend is selling it for his widow. They are asking  25000. Window moldings need to be wood grained.  I am  hesitant to post a link till I  can check it out in person.  Is price in the ballpark. 

Edited by lhend50 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, lhend50 said:

Is price in the ballpark. 

I think the price is high considering the condition, particularly if you're not sure it runs ("ran when parked" syndrome).

If someone can get it to run, maybe mid-teens?

What say, Packard folks?

11 minutes ago, suchan said:

I think the price is high considering the condition, particularly if you're not sure it runs ("ran when parked" syndrome).

If someone can get it to run, maybe mid-teens?

What say, Packard folks?

It looks to be as nice as the one listed for 19500 and its sold. This is a 120 with side mounts. I agree, it needs to be running to get anything close to that money.