For Sale:1950 Dodge Wayfarer Business Coupe 'Pick-up' - $5,900 - Winona, MN - Project - Not Mine

For Sale:1950 Dodge Wayfarer Business Coupe 'Pick-up' - $5,900 - Winona, MN - Project 

1950 Dodge Wayfarer - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

1950 Dodge Wayfarer 3-window, 2-door coupe with 1950 Dodge pick-up bed instead of a trunk. Is it a car or is it a truck? YES, it is! One of a kind. Well done, good interior, 2 flathead 6's engines in the bed, not under the hood. Very straight, no rust.

Copy and paste in your email:  3c38bd348ed03a719e17b123fd4a48d1@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this For Sale:1950 Dodge Wayfarer Business Coupe 'Pick-up' - Project. 

Note: Although not a factory-listed model, it appears to be reasonably well done.  Wonders if this could have been built by a Dodge dealership for a parts chaser back in the day.

'50 Dodge Wayfarer coupe MN a.jpg

'50 Dodge Wayfarer coupe MN b.jpg

'50 Dodge Wayfarer coupe MN c.jpg

'50 Dodge Wayfarer coupe MN d.jpg

'50 Dodge Wayfarer coupe MN e.jpg

• Like 1

Very interesting but if you look at the first photo you will notice the box is tilted down in the rear. Would have been nice if the box were level. Should have included better photos taken outside the confines of the garage. 

Edited by Fossil (see edit history)

I suspect that part of the low in the back look has to do with the load in it.

This is an interesting piece.

Looks well done.

Money pit? Maybe to some but these are about the easiest cars to work on and parts are easy.

One would for sure draw a crowd with this one.

• 2 weeks later...