FS: 1954 Nash Healey Coupe - SOLD

1954 Nash-Healey Coupe:  Plate data - Body # 13583, Chassis # 3083, Motor # NHA1306 (Original engine)

There were a total of 507 Nash Healey cars produced and this car is one of 90 produced in 1954.  It was purchased by a longtime Nash collector and stored indoors since 1970 – the history before this is unknown.  Originally painted green.  Overall good condition with some rust in the typical places for an NH such as rocker panels. 

NH cars were originally equipped with essentially a modified Nash Ambassador engine.  The biggest difference being an aluminum cylinder head.  This car currently has an Ambassador engine A267756M installed (Nash Healey engines numbers start with 'NHA').  It has a single carburetor cast iron head but also comes with a dual carb cast iron head.  Advice I've been given is to use the iron head as the original aluminum heads crack and all require major machine work.  Otherwise the drivetrain is original including transmission and overdrive.

All the glass and trim pieces are in good condition.  Comes with the following:  Extra twin carburetor iron head, two extra Carter carburetors, new extra windshield, new weather-stripping, extra restored radio, new taillight lenses, new hood catch/release, rebuilt steering wheel, front and rear bumpers re-chromed, gas tank flushed and coated, new grille emblem, two new radio plates, new hood and trunk prop rods, new torque tube stabilizer trunnion, faux quarter panels vents re-chromed, as well as other small parts and original NH literature/manuals. 

The car is very complete and most if not all of the Nash Healey hard to find parts are there.  This is a project I started collecting parts for an eventual restoration but have shifted focus to another project.

Asking $24,500 or best offer.  Contact me for more info.  Located near Hagerstown, MD.

More pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5c31mh7M78rXjjBq8

Dan Russell

unnamed.jpg

Edited by Olympic33
Description update (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Noooo!!!!

• Olympic33 changed the title to FS: 1954 Nash Healey Coupe - Price reduced

Hi, Dan!  I was going to forward you this then I realized it was already yours!  I saw it from behind, up on the lift, and in a different garage so I thought it was another one...  Good luck with the sale.  Greg

• Olympic33 changed the title to FS: 1954 Nash Healey Coupe - SOLD
6 hours ago, alsancle said:

Congratulations.  Please start a thread.  I have always liked these.

I will do that.  I'll start the thread when it arrives.  Unfortunately it is second in line behind the 1913 Metz so it will be a little while before I get started on the restoration.  The current plan is to get it running and driving first thing after arrival.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...