1974 All seasons motorhome

What does the paperwork show?  Also look for the manufactures tag somewhere on the home. It should have a tag with the manufacture info. Between the title and the info on the body tag, you should have a wealth of info.

How to Read RV Manufacturer Tags: Get The Most Out of Your RV! - Vermont Country Campers Blog

Edited by Fleek (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Can anyone tell me where the VIN tag might have been? We have just purchased a 1970 barn find. Under roof for 20 plus years. It's in unbelievable good shape.  I hope the tag was not in the stair well. There appears to have been a tag at one time but is now missing. I've not been able to find any VIN on the frame as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The missing tag in the location you described would most likely would have been for the motorhome body in that location. The IH id would be attached to the part supplied by IH. You might check with someone familiar with school buses for info on the tag location for chassis shipped without bodies. Most likely locations would be the firewall or possibly the glove box area.