My membership

ThomasBorchers

Hi, Thomas. How are you? We haven't heard from you on the forum in quite awhile.

Do not spend a lot of money for the call from Germany to Hershey. I will phone them tomorrow, find out what is going on, then, get back to you. Will be a lot easier and expeditious.

Regards, Peter J.

Thomas...I spoke with Karen at Headquarters this afternoon. They are getting ready for the Annual Meeting, and, thus, she has not checked e-mail lately.

She advised that, if you do not have a renewal form, simply write your name, address, AACA Number, and, a note saying "For Renewal". Also, their website is not secure, so they do not encourage sending a credit card number. A check in U.S. funds, or, money order for $30 will suffice.

She did confirm that your membership has expired.

Regards, Peter J.

It would seem that if AACA Headquarters is going to operate an E-mail system for member communication, then they should have someone to monitor it on a regular [certainly daily] basis. I know there is a lot of work in getting ready for the Annual Meeting, but that should not be an excuse for neglecting member's legitimate requests and needs. Sorry about that Tom.

Just my opinion. ~ hvs