For Sale: 1951 Plymouth Concord Business Coupe w/ Extra Larger Engine - $3,500 - Williamsburg, VA - Project - Not Mine

For Sale: 1951 Plymouth Concord Business Coupe w/ Extra Larger Engine - $3,500 - Williamsburg, VA - Project

1951 Plymouth Concord Business Coupe w/ Extra Larger Engine - cars &... (craigslist.org)

For sale is a 1951 Plymouth Concord Business Coupe  I picked up this beautiful barn find Concord with the hopes of restoring it but a new son on the way, i sadly do not have the time nor space to house it (currently being stored at my family's farm).
I am the third owner with the last owner having it since 1978 as it says on the clean title. From my understanding, he had it for a while along with a few other cars and mainly kept this one parked. Like most older cars and barn finds, it has not ran decades so will need to be gone over pretty well. The body for being over 70 years old needs some love but i personally love the patina. There are rust areas on the outer body but nothing too major. Major issues would be the front floor pans and passenger side door sill would need replaced at some point. They still make replacement panels so replacement would not be that difficult. Trunk has small rust spots in the corners and battery tray, but the rest to include the frame is solid.
It has the flathead straight 6 with a 3 speed on the tree manual transmission. I have not dove deep into the engine and only got the carb removed to rebuild it.  It comes with another, LARGER 230ci flat 6 engine that i got with the car. Family said the previous owner picked this engine up at some point because he wanted more power.
Everything is original and could be a really awesome patina build with very little time invested. I got a lot of new parts that will go with it to include the following:
Repair Manual
Carb Rebuild Kit
Spark Plug Wires
Spark Plugs
Ignition Coil
Distributor Rotor
Distributor Cap
Oil Pan Gasket
Ignition Barrel
It rolls and emergency brake works no problem with the tires still hold air (pretty sure its because of magic) but transportation and movement of both the car and engine is own the buyer. It can be seen but i live in NOVA, so please no tire kickers trying to get me to sell it all for 500 bucks. I am as transparent as possible and hope for you to be the same. This is a great car for anyone starting out or looking for a nice project and hope it goes to a good home. Price is $3,500 and if you have any more questions; please feel free to ask.  Thanks

Copy and paste in your email:  f26ecc86b6f9339aba0b52f3e0ccf69e@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1951 Plymouth Concord Business Coupe - Project.

'51 Plymouth Bus Cpe VA a.jpg

'51 Plymouth Bus Cpe VA b.jpg

'51 Plymouth Bus Cpe VA c.jpg

'51 Plymouth Bus Cpe VA d.jpg

'51 Plymouth Bus Cpe VA e.jpg

'51 Plymouth Bus Cpe VA f.jpg

'51 Plymouth Bus Cpe VA g.jpg

'51 Plymouth Bus Cpe VA h.jpg

'51 Plymouth Bus Cpe VA i.jpg