Buick Car Show - Pasadena

For those living in SoCal, there is an ALL Buick car show on Sunday 4/22/01. It is sponsored by San Gabriel Valley Chapter and should be awesome. It will be held in Pasadena City Hall from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Check it out if you can, it should be lots of fun. Hope to see you there.

Will there be a admin fee? Snack wagons on hand? Just wantin to know what to bring once I find out how to get there. smile.gif" border="0<P>Thanks for the excellent notification!!<P>-S

Guest John Chapman

They couldn't have had a nicer day... considering there was 4" of snow in the mountains yesterday. I was smitten with a flawless '61 LeSabre convertible in Tampico Red....<P>Had about 50 cars.

Guest John Chapman

Phil,<P>Unfortunately that georgeous '61 wasn't mine, I just fell in love with it. Alas, not for sale at this time.<P>I was there in the trusty Camry as a 2.5 hour charge up I-5 in Sunday traffic is not much fun in an open car with a bad carb.<P>Cheers,<BR>John

there is also one in june in van nuys (i think) hosted by the l.a. chapter. i went to the pasadena show last year, not to much swap meet stuff (but the cars were really nice). i choose the pomona swap this year (it fell on the same day).

I couldn't make the Pasadena meet unfortunatly. Was all ready to go too. doh!<P>Would like info on the Van Nuys meet in June tho! That one surely I could make.<P>Kudos!<P>-S

Guest COMPACTBC

L.A. Chapter will be having their ALL GM SHOW ON JUNE 3 FROM 9:00AM TO 3:00PM at Woodley Park, 6350 Woodley Ave.,between Burbank & Victory Blvd. in Van Nuys. Contact club on email at gapme@aol.com grin.gif" border="0

Woohoo! Talk about handy! cool.gif" border="0 <P>For those who don't drive the area much, Woodley Park is dead center on Woodley, ya can't miss it. :-)<P>From the 405, get off on Victory and head towards Woodland Hills. When you see the 4 (or 6) lane road with an Army style base on the corner, hang a Left. The park is on the Left. Alternativly if you're feeling the need for lights, take the Burbank exit, follow the same directions, 'cept turn Right. wink.gif" border="0<P>From the 101 West(North), take the Havenhurst exit, turn Right to Burbank, Right again, Left to Woodley. 101 East(South), take the Balboa exit, head left to burbank, then right to woodley. Careful bout the Balboa & Burbank intercection tho, it can be hazardous to your health at time. :/<P>See ya'll June 3rd...<P>-S