WTB 1941 Buick parts

MrGibbs

11 hours ago, MrGibbs said:

Looking for some exterior trim and interior items.

Headlight trim

Left and right grill

Door handles

Trunk emblem

Speedometer cluster

Glovebox door with trim

I've got one each of most everything you need above except glovebox door and speedometer cluster.  Planning to have it at Hershey.  All is excellent driver quality.  See you there? 

3 hours ago, Dynaflash8 said:

I've got one each of most everything you need above except glovebox door and speedometer cluster.  Planning to have it at Hershey.  All is excellent driver quality.  See you there? 

Unfortunately I live on the opposite side of the country.

Well, it so hot here, I am not planning to go through my stuff until I pack to go to Hershey in late September.  I think I have a beautiful used trunk ornamemt complete in my display case.  I'm thinking $275 for that, because it is rare, hard to get, and very nice.  Pretty much looks replated and has the plastics.  I plan to ask $350 at Hershey and accept some less when they have it in their hands.  My grill is nice driver quality and well good enough to plate and make perfect.  Price on that is $450 for all three pieces.  Earl  BCA #55

• Like 1

Shipping is an option, yes, for individual parts.  But, they are boxed up in the back garage waiting for the Hershey trip.  I spent half a day out there in the heat and got wringing wet all over.  Came in the house air condition and caught a three week case of Bronchitis.  So, I'm not anxious to go out there look enough to do much rooting now.

Earl Beauchamp BCA #55, Sebring, FL