SOLD: High Quality, Adjustable Brass Rectangular Rear View Mirror with Beveled Mirror. Great for Any Brass Cars

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

This is a new, very high quality, all brass rear view mirror suitable for a variety of brass era cars. These were reproduced awhile back and have not been available for several years. It is all brass, fully adjustable and can be used on either side. The arm telescopes in and out and the cast brass mounting clamp will attach to most tubular windshield frames. As it is shown, it is about 12 1/2" in overall length and the beveled glass mirror is about 5" by 7". It has never been mounted and is still in the original packaging. These are probably the best brass car mirrors ever made and today are hard to find. This is the only one I have available.

Price is 325.00 including shipping and insurance within the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. I accept PayPal for payment.

Please email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274.

Thank you.

rvm2.jpg

rvm3.jpg

rvm4.jpg

rvm5.jpg

rvm6.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: High Quality, Adjustable Brass Rectangular Rear View Mirror with Beveled Mirror. Great for Any Brass Cars