Jump to content

For Sale 2012 Citroen C6


sebastienbuick
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, a friend in France is selling her 2012 Citroen C6 with the V6 3L HDI engine, lounge pack.
194,000 km, in perfect condition inside and outside, dark gray in color.
Distribution made at 185,000 km, everything works.
He would like 11,000 € .
It seems to me that there are armored windows too.
I can have more photo or information if someone is interested.

 

Resized_IMG_20180902_154029151_HDR1.jpg.072d2dce6f71e182760cfb2fce994fa8.jpg

 

Resized_IMG_20180902_154059494_HDR1.jpg.23b153e9afeebda1ba824e3cc8149305.jpg

 

Resized_IMG_20200516_1639165741.jpg.b85cd56b884767729796e762a4d6e60b.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sebastienbuick said:

 

Haha yes I suspect that it is not easy for an import :( 

I wonder if I can rent a vacation home with a garage in St. Pierre & Miquelon and keep it there until then. 

 

Problem is, I'm at the opposite end of the country, which would make it too far to travel just to drive it around for a weekend!

 

Craig

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2021 at 1:19 PM, 8E45E said:

I wonder if I can rent a vacation home with a garage in St. Pierre & Miquelon and keep it there until then. 

 

Problem is, I'm at the opposite end of the country, which would make it too far to travel just to drive it around for a weekend!

 

Craig

 

Yes I think that's a solution, or else you have to import ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sebastienbuick said:

 

Yes I think that's a solution, or else you have to import ;) 

As I mentioned, I'll have to wait until 2027 at the earliest to import a 2012 model year to Canada for one that was never approved in the first place.  

 

Craig

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2021 at 6:13 PM, rocketraider said:

Only in North America. Sales couldn't justify jumping thru all the US regulatory hoops. Their presence is otherwise worldwide.

 

Those regs are why we couldn't get the good European and Japanese stuff new.

 

Okay I didn't know ;) 
Can you still import a vehicle from another country ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh sure, you can buy a car in a European country, but it has to be 'Federalized', either for the US and Canada before it can be legally registered.  One can spend thousands of dollars to make it comply, or they can wait until its 15 years old in Canada, or 25 years old in the US when it becomes exempt.

 

Craig

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 8E45E said:

or they can wait until its 15 years old in Canada, or 25 years old in the US when it becomes exempt.

Seems silly doesn't it? They cannot be imported because they are not "up to standard" and are some sort of danger. But at 25 years they are suddenly Okay.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, 8E45E said:

Oh sure, you can buy a car in a European country, but it has to be 'Federalized', either for the US and Canada before it can be legally registered.  One can spend thousands of dollars to make it comply, or they can wait until its 15 years old in Canada, or 25 years old in the US when it becomes exempt.

 

Craig

 

Okay I didn't know it was that complicated.
Because here in France you can buy a 2015 Camaro or a 2012 Buick in the United States without any problem. And I thought it was the same for the united states or canada.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mike6024 said:

Seems silly doesn't it? They cannot be imported because they are not "up to standard" and are some sort of danger. But at 25 years they are suddenly Okay.

 

Yes it is true that it is weird, but it is the rule.
As I said, in France you can buy a car in any country. There is just to make it pass to the "mines" to have the papers and it is good.
And I thought that in America there was no problem to import a French car from the year 2010.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...