NEW ! NORS (new old replacement stock) `61-`70 front brake drums

1965rivgs

BRAND NEW front brake drums for `61 - `67 Buicks. Please send a PM if interested.

$175 each or $300 for a pair, plus shipping.

These are aftermarket, cast iron replacement front drums made by Century and marketed by Wagner for a few short years. Unlike the Chinese drums which are currently available, these were manufactured in the USA and are very hard to find. These drums are the next best alternative to finding NOS drums which are, for all intents and purposes, non-existent.

I only have one original box which is falling apart and the second brake drum has been stored without a box which has resulted in very minor surface rust which will easliy wipe clean. There is also an instruction sheet which explains how to remove the hub from the original drum and install the new drum.

Here is a link to a previous, relevent discussion about brake drums:

https://forums.aaca.org/topic/340321-sold-nos-aluminum-front-brake-drums-sold/?tab=comments#comment-1998182

Thanks,

Tom

nors brake drums 6.jpg

nors brake drums 7.jpg

nors brake drums 2.jpg

nors brake drums 3.jpg

nors brake drums 5.jpg

Edited by 1965rivgs (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1965rivgs changed the title to NEW ! NORS (new old replacement stock) `61-`70 front brake drums
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 4:08 PM, 1965rivgs said:

Hi All,

UPDATE...I had two pairs of these, one pair has sold and I have only one pair left...I recently acquired these and these two pairs are the only ones I have ever obtained...pretty scarce

Thanks,

Tom

Still available?