I'm needing a splash guard for a 1942 40 series

1941g506

7 hours ago, Victor W said:

Are 1940 splash guards the same? I have a set still on my parts car that look complete. I'd willing to sell them if you can use them.

What model is your car? The splash pans are year and model specific and for instance Specials would be shorter than Century and no 1940 do not fit '39 or '41. I would be interested if your 1940 is a Super. Thanx for posting so folks know they are available!

• Like 1

Sorry, I should have included that detail. The ones I have are on a 1940 Series 40 Special. It's a model 41 4 door sedan. The Super and Special are on the same chasis correct? Don't know if the splash pans are different between the two. Same motor.

3 hours ago, Victor W said:

Sorry, I should have included that detail. The ones I have are on a 1940 Series 40 Special. It's a model 41 4 door sedan. The Super and Special are on the same chasis correct? Don't know if the splash pans are different between the two. Same motor.

Yes, Super and Special, same length, very different cars in many ways. Supers don't have running boards and the body is wider(3 seat in front more easily.) Same response,Spec&Super splash guard pans are different, believe me when I say I was hoping they would be same, finding nice ones for my Super is proving a challenge!

12 hours ago, Victor W said:

Are 1940 splash guards the same? I have a set still on my parts car that look complete. I'd willing to sell them if you can use them.

What model is your car? The splash pans are year and model specific and for instance Specials would be shorter than Century and no 1940 do not fit '39 or '41. I would be interested if your 1940 is a Super. Thanx for posting so folks know they are available!