Aren't These 2 Guys Members Here?

Over on the MTFCA forum, they are known mostly as 'the boys' .  I think most people in the model T

club consider them to be honorary members. Maybe they, and we, should somehow make that official?

Just what the moderators need. Another sub-forum to manage. One where historic figures that were associated with models Ts or true classics could be nominated in with, say, five or ten photos of them with the cars they famously owned or used, then a superfluous of some number (five or ten) positive votes without any significant dissent would make them officially unofficially honorary members.

Actually, I am not sure I am crazy about the idea. I can see such a thing getting out of hand, becoming a battleground of who should or shouldn't be included? The moderators really don't need any more silly stuff to tend to every other day.

Still, could be fun?

Additional thought? Perhaps to be nominated, the historic figure would have to have been deceased more than some number of years? Would fifty years be too much? That would certainly work for almost anybody I would want to see in there.

This would cut down considerably on the egos arguing over friendships.

Edited by wayne sheldon
Additional thought. (see edit history)

2 hours ago, wayne sheldon said:

Maybe they, and we, should somehow make that official?

One where historic figures that were associated with models Ts or true classics could be nominated

Seconded.