Need help in identifying trim pieces

Canadian PB Kid

Hello All, Greetings from Canada!....I would like to know if anyone can help identify and perhaps know of a source for these trim pieces that had been installed on my 1932 Plymouth's 1/4 panels sometime in the early 1950's, the car was found in 1957 with 3 of the six still installed. It appears that the red insert is a vinyl tape.... I'd like to replace at least the missing three and if possible, all six.... 

Thanking in advance,

Dave

STAY SAFE!

Moulding on quarters.jpg

Moulding on quarters insert.jpg

On 8/11/2021 at 7:39 AM, 8E45E said:

1956 Pontiac side trim near the taillight.  3 per side.

Craig

WOW! A big atta boy to you Craig. They certainly do look like the ornament. Would you or anyone else know if it is the same rear fender ornament used on both models with or without the mid quarter chrome trim??

Thanks again,

Dave

STAY SAFE!

1 hour ago, Canadian PB Kid said:

Would you or anyone else know if it is the same rear fender ornament used on both models with or without the mid quarter chrome trim?

Why would you want to put them back on the car, considering they are for a Pontiac, not a Plymouth, and not even 'period', being over 20 years newer?

Craig

Edited by 8E45E (see edit history)

12 hours ago, 8E45E said:

Why would you want to put them back on the car, considering they are for a Pontiac, not a Plymouth, and not even 'period', being over 20 years newer?

Craig

Thanks for asking, I've been sitting (and still wobbling) on the fence regarding this for quite some time, so I'll try and explain my situation. 
First I'll admit I'm not an expert in restoration and have no experience in doing body work so I'm more on the preservation route.
So far I've been able to remove most of the 2nd (Yellow), 3rd (Dark Red) and a forth coat (Brighter Red) which was house paint leaving me 
with the factory Uhlan gray enamel. 
If there is a method (and I'm sure there is) where I'd  be able to fill the couple dozen (there were some other moldings installed) 
1/4" holes and be able to refinish just the 1/4" spot, then I definitely would go that route. Someone suggested epoxy but had no 
proven experience. Any suggestions?
My first step was to ID the ornament and see if any could be located to cover up the scars of past.

Thanking in advance,

Dave

STAY SAFE!

L quarter cleaned.jpg