'22 Studebaker Spark Plugs

Looking to install new spark plugs in my '22 Big Six for the first time.  Car came with Champion O COM plugs.  The only new plug I can find for sale that look like they will fit and work, while keeping the old style screw down wire connections, is the Champion 429 (3X).  I'd have to change out the wires with another available - Autolite 3076- and I want to keep the original look.  Anyone have experience with these 429 plugs or know of another plug that would work?  Thanks

Edited by Kfigel (see edit history)

Originally your car would have come with AC Titan SAE-T plugs which are really hard to find unused. I use Champion 1-COM plugs but it will run fine on the colder 0-COM or hotter 2-COM.  I find them on eBay all the time - NOS or unused. The 1-COM and 2-COM date back to the mid 1930s. You can occasionally find some Splitdorf 7/8 SAE Standard plugs dating to the 1920s for the most period correct look.  Alternately, you can use the newer Champion W-14 or Autolite 3076 (same heat range as 1-COM) or W-18 (same heat range as 2-COM).

1 hour ago, Stude Light said:

Originally your car would have come with AC Titan SAE-T plugs which are really hard to find unused. I use Champion 1-COM plugs but it will run fine on the colder 0-COM or hotter 2-COM.  I find them on eBay all the time - NOS or unused. The 1-COM and 2-COM date back to the mid 1930s. You can occasionally find some Splitdorf 7/8 SAE Standard plugs dating to the 1920s for the most period correct look.  Alternately, you can use the newer Champion W-14 or Autolite 3076 (same heat range as 1-COM) or W-18 (same heat range as 2-COM).

Thanks for all the good info Scott.