summer car shows

Guest 57 pontiac

Guest 57 pontiac

With all this cold weather I needed something to look forward to, so I have arranged for vender spots in three car shows in my home State. They are interesting shows if your're nearby and want to look at cars and parts.

June 13, Hildene car show in Hildene Vermont. Last year they had over 1200 show cars. Not a lot by some standards but not bad for being in Vermont.Next I'm off to Stowe Vermont Aug 8 for one of my best liked car shows. Again about 1,000 show cars. Next off to Bennington car show in Bennington Vt. If you're into tractors this might be the place for you to go as well as a decent amount of show cars and parts. And then HERSHEY, the crazy place... If you make any of these shows look me up, maybe I can sell you something that you don't need.

Guest 57 pontiac

Look for the guy that has "water side " property and a large tree for shade. It normally is very hot and I have a good size stream to take a dip in,This show has turned out to be real nice, I really enjoy going there If you have not been there for that lenght of time you are sure to see some changes.Still a lot of room for improvement as this car club seems to move real slow in updating anything.