For Sale: 1930 Dodge Deluxe sedan - $12,995 - Jacksonville, FL - Not Mine - Posting Deleted by Author,

For Sale: 1930 Dodge Deluxe sedan - $12,995 - Jacksonville, FL - Posting Deleted by Author,

1930 Dodge Deluxe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

Classic car alert, 1930 Dodge Deluxe, new tires new wheels over 3k invested in tires and wheels. This classic has been completely rewired runs and drives excellent no oil leaks no rust rebuilt water pump, re-chromed radiator. $12,995 title in hand

Copy and paste in your email:  6dfd3c5cc72a33fbb05ee7fb7d37ab98@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1930 Dodge Deluxe sedan.

'30 Dodge Dlx FL a.jpg

'30 Dodge Dlx FL b.jpg

'30 Dodge Dlx FL c.jpg

'30 Dodge Dlx FL d.jpg

'30 Dodge Dlx FL e.jpg

'30 Dodge Dlx FL f.jpg

'30 Dodge Dlx FL g.jpg

'30 Dodge Dlx FL h.jpg

'30 Dodge Dlx FL i.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
- Posting Deleted by Author, (see edit history)
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, supercub said:

Well hey it's in Jacksonville.

Really like this car.  Go take a ride over. Seems like a long time owner deal hoping to pass it on to car people. Closer look I see a pressure regulator for an electric fuel pump ? Never dealt with vac tank problems before. This one still hooked up. Does anyone believe in the old adage of these cars that if they had electric fuel pumps they would have used them during the time ?  I am happy to have a mechanical factory fuel pump on my 31 Plymouth and the 31 Franklin especially (air cooled) as the under hood heat surely made vapor lock a big issue in hotter climates with a vac tank or gravity feed ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Billety said:

I want it. Any ideas on how to break it to my wife? I'm in Australia. 😍

I can't blame you for wanting the car but your on your own when it comes to dealing with the wife. Sounds like a good time for a bribe. 

12 hours ago, Billety said:

I want it. Any ideas on how to break it to my wife? I'm in Australia. 😍

Make it HER birthday gift ?

(along with free maintenance, and a nice magnum of Moet & Chandon)

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1930 Dodge Deluxe sedan - $12,995 - Jacksonville, FL - Not Mine - Posting Deleted by Author,