Contact us if you need restoration of your electric car. We have done several and are currently deep into the restoration of a '21 Milburn. Previously we restored a 1918 Rauch and Lang and worked on several Detroits.

• 1 month later...

Great to know you're doing these cars, Restorer32.    Curious how the restoration of an electric compares to a comparable gas car.  (I'd guess it's less expensive, as it's simpler and you presumably put in modern batteries, but I don't know.)

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2021 at 2:40 AM, 1935Packard said:

Great to know you're doing these cars, Restorer32.    Curious how the restoration of an electric compares to a comparable gas car.  (I'd guess it's less expensive, as it's simpler and you presumably put in modern batteries, but I don't know.)

Restoring a 1915 Milburn (6th Milburn built and earliest known survivor) was interesting to say the least. 

Consider the fact that nothing was welded in the construction of these early cars at least to give some idea of issues to overcome. 

Less expensive? Not necessarily. Simpler? Maybe. Gorgeous? Yes especially the interiors with nickel plated bright work. 

• Like 1