1935/1936 Oldsmobile and Pontiac body and mechanical parts

Jewell55

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

I am looking for a side mount fender (pass or drivers side) and mounting hardware for my 1936 Pontiac Master 6 coupe.  I am going to start my restoration this spring and I have wanted this "option" since I saw a coupe like mine in a show.  It really sets the look of the car apart from others.  If you have these parts, or know of someone who does, I will be interested in purchasing them.

Randy 

• 5 months later...

I have a very rough set of 35 four door sedan doors that sat in the weather for 35 to 40 years plus a rolling frame with 6 cylinder engine and transmission.  That is about all I have left. 

Cheers, 

Bill 

To all the members who inquired last summer and fall about Pontiac parts to which I did not respond.  I just want to offer my apologies for my tardiness. I was roughing it in Northern Canada without access to the internet and did not see your inquires until someone asked for parts  on April 7.

Sadly I have very little in the way of Pontiac parts remaining. A set of tired 4 door sedan doors and a rolling 6 cylinder frame with power train ....

For 1935 Olds enthusiasts I do have a number of used mechanical parts.

Everything is going to the crusher in Sept 2022.

Message me if I can help and I'll try to respond in a reasonable period of time.    

DSC02048.JPG

Picture 013.jpg

Parts 03.JPG

Parts 02.JPG

There was a 35 Olds 4dr body only,no frame, sitting in the weeds about 15 miles West of Cheyenne Wyo,had all four suicide doors as I recall,I didn't look inside so completeness unknown. I doubt he would sell parts,probably the whole thing if there is any interest. Might be able to get pictures in the not too distant future.

Thanks but I don't need anything for my cars. 

I have a 1935 Olds project car to sell off.  It is the grey/green rusty old girl in the background.  

The body is tired but will be nearly a complete car after I gather together all the spare parts I have for or it.  Mechanically it was redone a few years back. The previous owner never started the body shell.

If anyone out there is interested please drop me a note.  

• 1 month later...

Sorry I am just seeing your request for the first today (June 12). For some reason I am not getting notifications in my email basket.

Sadly I do not have the part you are looking for. 

I will attach an email of someone I know who has recently decided to get out of the 35/36 Pontiac hobby.  Maybe he can help.

jkunkel@shaw.ca

Best of luck with the project.

Cheers, 

Bill