For Sale: 1956 Chrysler Imperial - "Original and unrestored" - Aguanga, CA - Not Mine - 8/3 SOLD!

For sale on Ebay: 1956 Chrysler Imperial 4-door Hardtop in Aguanga, CA  -  Buy-It-Now Price: $11,500 OBO  -  No phone # provided.  Reply to Seller through Ebay to Seller: oldbug.com

Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/144131761478/1956-Chrysler-Imperial

Seller's Description:

1956 Chrysler Imperial 4-door Hardtop

• For Sale By: Private Seller
  • Mileage: 102,000
  • Engine: Hemi
  • Number of Cylinders: 8
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Desert Rose
  • Interior Color: White
  • Power Options: Power Windows, Power Seats
  • Vehicle Title: Clean

Original unrestored car in need of some attention. Please read full description for details.

• This all original survivor California car belonged to a Mr Rose in Fresno California in its early days and remained in his ownership until the early 1990s. From there it found its way to Palmdale California where a collector of these cars kept it in his garage until his passing last year. By the looks of things I don't believe it has been on the road in about 30 years. Recently I spent some time getting the original Hemi engine running again, cleaning and treating the fuel tank and installing a very expensive set of brand new Coker wide whitewalls on the car. The car still needs brakes, a muffler, and service of the cooling system, transmission, power steering, etc to be drivable. I started with the detailing and cleaning of the mostly original paint and chrome and it looks like it will shine up pretty nice. It has its flaws here and there but it extremely solid and rust free and is a really excellent car to either preserve as original or restore.  Ive not touched the interior at all, its still dusty, but its all complete and original from top to bottom.  Ive just kinda lost steam on the project and would like to see someone else take it from here and finish it off.
  • I have video of the car from where it was found as well as of the first start of the engine and the detailing so far. Message me and I can send you the links.
  • Open to reasonable offers from good homes only. "Rose" is a special car and deserves a passionate new owner. What a spectacular machine.

image.png.64ee48039e715cba3776279b76dc3c58.png

image.png.b4745524f5194f6ace097eec9b6c2f9a.png

image.png.9a9b746fc6bf31ffb40dcea652b6abf3.png

image.png.215f10dcdd1cdb3633a5444d8f02ed98.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update status (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1956 Chrysler Imperial - "Original unrestored car - a spectacular machine" - Aguanga, CA - Not Mine
  • 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1956 Chrysler Imperial - "Original, unrestored - a spectacular machine" - Aguanga, CA - Not Mine - 8/3 SOLD!
  • 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1956 Chrysler Imperial - "Original and unrestored" - Aguanga, CA - Not Mine - 8/3 SOLD!