Driver's door switch

mhuppertz

Mine has apparently quit working. Anyone have a good one they could part with?

Still chasing gremlins, low oil warning when the engine is first started, occasional electric system failure notices, now occasional low brake pressure warnings, and the ever present ABS warning light... 

Is a FSM available for the 1989?

Thanks!

Mark

oil pressure sending units are a know gremlin...... if you have the ability,  attach a real gage to the port where the oil pressure sending unit screws in...... this will give you actual oil pressure and 

confirm you do not have an engine oil problem.    Sending units are usually under $20

If you have not already flushed the brake fluid,  do that, cheap insurance for future problems.    

Check the electrical connection at the brake master cylinder.... an intermittant connection can cause the light to come on.... also if the pressure switch connector is damp, that indicates an internal 

leak and the pressure switch is probably not operating properly. 

Buy a accumulator..... anyone with a 1988-1990 Reatta with the Teves ABS should have a spare.... sometimes they don't give you much warning, having one on the shelf is again insurance. 

Thanks for the replies. I did replace the sensor, maybe it is the wiring. I check the oil frequently.

I replaced the accumulator with a boneyard one last year, and it is still working, I know what that feels like when it goes for sure. There were a bunch of cars in the local boneyard that have the Teves system, I will go grab a few more setups. Considering using one on my 1969 Dart GT 440 build because there is no room for a vacuum cannister. 

What OHM value should I look for on the ABS wheel sensors?