32 and 33 Buick parts for Sale

woodgraining4me

• 1 month later...

well sir, this forum is the greatest!!!

i recieve mail from all over the world, and never once had this problem.

strange as it seems, your payment never reached me???

how about you e.mail me >>> dpassan@edrodynawash.com

i have waited over 6 months already, so make good on your words!

when i recieve the money, i will praise you here, in an equal manner.

as you earlier stated, you have the air bill tracking numbers, as your proof that you mailed something to me, and also you offered that i e.mail you for the tracking numbers, correct!....so i did this!....... but once again my mail box, my phone and computer are silent, no response from you!

it seems that you canno't even make good on your last statements here.

why are you doing this to me. please pay me the money you owe me.

• 5 months later...

Is there any chance you have a rear drum/hub for a 50 series. After extensive retoration, we found this still a problem and now my car is "resting for the winter" a bit early unles I can find one or have the existing remachined. If you have none, maybe you know of someplace. I already checked with Mac.

John D. Scheib, CT

Hi John. If it will help, I have a set of '33 - 50 series drums on a rolling chassis. If it will help, I would be willing to sell you a rear drum which is in very good shape as long as in addition to buying this one, you also send me yours so that I can maintain a rolling chassis to be able to move it when necessary. I don't need it for driving, just rolling. Let me know if you are interested. Price for this drum is $75 plus shipping and exchange. Also, let me know if there is any other parts or restoration services you may need. you can either email at bob@classicautoservice.com or check out my web site web page I can accept credit cards (Master, Visa, Amex and Discover). Thank you. Bob