Year End Shootout

The two Pontiacs from the past week got me thinking, at the end of the year it would be fun to discuss, attempt to arrive at best deals of the year.  As of now I think they are both in the running myself, with maybe an edge to the sedanette, (congrats again to the new owner..) although we have seen others.  Any other standouts to maybe start a list?

• Like 1

Steve_Mack_CT

Everyone has his own standards as to what constitutes a 'best deal'.     I'd opine its a gut feeling that more looks to be right with all the details of the car for the price than what demerits can be spotted.  Our savvy new Pontiac Streamliner Sedanette owner recognized those qualities and acted, good for him!   One hopes one will be in the position to do so when another fine opportunity such as this example presents itself.    And, for everyone's pleasure, or pain, when these potential best deals appear, we'll do our best to bring them to everyone's attention.   After all, we're all inveterate old car shoppers, persistently looking for that next car of our dreams...and its just plain fun!

Steve  

• Like 1

You never hear about the real deals............I know of a handful just this year that would knock you over..........

• Like 1

There was a 38 Buick 8 on craigslist that was real nice and priced at $10k. It sold pretty fast. I'm still fretting over that one but I think one old car is enough.

I think there should be a post about cars that we almost brought but didn't, and are glad that the deal didnt go down.20201028_113942.jpg.6d1a5da2b7a2b38155605296955597d7.jpg