1941 Buick Roadmaster for sale fully restored

Dynaflash8

1941 Buick Roadmaster Full Classic sedan for sale, Model 71.  This car has been restored mechanically and cosmetically, except the interior was pristine original, so except for a new windshield wiper motor and a couple of small plastic pieces it didn't need anything.  Car has just over 60,000 original miles, garage kept.  New chrome and black basecoat/clear coat.  Mechanically, I put on new parts when it didn't need new parts to increase reliability for touring.  It also has new Narragansutt wiring.

Need to sell.  Age and Florida location pushing me to sell.  Over $40,000 invested.  Price is $37,500.  I will consider a fair offer.  Will soon put it on Hemmings if an AACA member doesn't take it.  This was a really good original car.  Have now gotten many pictures on this computer from my old Windows 7 computer.  Earl Beauchamp, Sebring, FL 804-366-4870 or suzybelle39baby@gmail.com or suzybelle39baby@aol.com

41 Buick Finished 1(1).JPG

Edited by Dynaflash8 (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Thanks suchan.  I bought it to participate in local Classic Car Club activities, but 90% of them are 125-150 miles from here, and it is hot as hadees here from May-November.  I took the car to the post office this morning, and it was 92 degrees with dark clouds already forming.  This part of Florida is not where we should have moved.  I've had a lot of medical problems at 82, and it's just to hot for me to drive there.  As you know, driving around the block once a month doesn't really do a car justice.  There is no AACA club within 90 miles of here either.  Sebring, FL is an antique car wasteland, nothing but street rods here and they aren't even organized into a functioning club.  I plan to put the car in Hemmings.  I got a couple of calls off of the Buick Club ad, but I didn't have pictures together since buying a Windows 10 computer.  So, last week to answer an ad from somebody I knew when I lived in Maryland years ago, I spent a morning gathering up pictures off he old machine and sending them to he and myself on this new machine.  I do need the luck you just wished me.  I'll have a lot of good used chrome and other parts for sale at Hershey in October if my health holds out.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2021 at 7:45 AM, lancemb said:

I wish I could buy this car.  I just have too many cars at the moment.

I have to go out to Tampa today to take my wife to the hospital to see a doctor.  Be back tonight.  Let's see if there is something we can talk about.  My phone is 804-366-4870 cell.  I'm in Sebring, FL.  I'm not in a big, big hurry to sell, still have the garage space.  Earl

On 7/27/2021 at 7:45 AM, lancemb said:

I wish I could buy this car.  I just have too many cars at the moment.

Lance, Did you try to call me around Noon?  Somebody named Lance Basiorka tried to call me.  I've been have a security invasion problem on my email.  Dynaflash

On 7/27/2021 at 9:47 AM, John_S_in_Penna said:

Earl, don't worry:  Hemmings ads have probably

100 times, or 1000 times, the audience our forum does.

I'm confident that your car is well taken care of,

and because of that, worth a premium over many others.

I know, Hemmings is the best place to go.  I've just been so busy with a bunch of doctors visits, I haven't felt like gathering all the necessary pictures together to make an ad.  I've sold a lot of cars over the last 50 years through Hemmings, but this new on-line version will take some study to for me.  I don't know how to do it, and I haven't had time to figure it all out.  I keep hoping somebody here will step up for the car.

I'd recommend Hemmings magazine AND

their website.  The magazine ad may be read

when it's new, and even months afterward;

whereas once the internet ad expires, it's no

longer accessible.

I've called about cars long after the magazine ad

was published.  Printed media can be long lasting.