Rear roadster? fender available

jari12

Hi,

Anyone interested in this fender or know what it fits?  It came with a set of DB roadster fenders I bought.  It is in very good shape and I would love to find it a new home where it could be useful.

Thank you,

PXL_20210509_201135183.jpg

PXL_20210509_201140549.jpg

PXL_20210509_201147956.jpg

Shouldn’t the fixing holes be on the top inner side for a tourer, sedan or roadster. 
it might be for a Ute or pick up or something like that. It looks to be rolled both sides. Not that I’d really know. 😂

• Like 1

Its a bit of a funny one I looked up the Senior parts book and they list 4 different fenders  If  the fenders were in primer that was one # and if they were black another # and so on I think that the coups and roadster fenders differ from the sedans and touring cars 

36 minutes ago, nearchoclatetown said:

AT least we agree it's a fender. Or a guard. Or a wing. 

I’m not going to comment I spent the whole day refurbishing 2 left hand side cowl lights today. 🙄

Had to start again on a right hand side one. What a twit!!

EF4752D3-B30C-4A85-BFD6-72A1371B5B18.jpeg.b58086d6ea5b3628f3175d5d66d240e9.jpeg

Back to the fender guard wing thing. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RichBad said:

Wry similar to the series 128/129 but that mounting bracket on the front end is different.  The 128/129s bolt straight through the guard to the running board.

That has most probably been added to attach it to a replacement wooden running board The ones on my car had been "converted"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nearchoclatetown said:

OUCH! No laughing Ron. Matt, you do realize you didn't have to tell us that? Or you could have just said you were practicing. Or that you intend to buy another Victory. You secret is safe with me. Did you see that, Ted??

I would never laugh at Matt ,Doug as I do the same silly things I sewed up 2 left door pockets the other day at upholstery classes I hope my secret is safe with you too  

• Haha 1