Jump to content

Tool Identity Sought


Recommended Posts

Hole might be to loosen bolt holding spare down , or could be for jack handle operation.


I guess I thought it was obvious it was a tire iron for taking tires on and off the rim.

Not every one has used one I realize

I thought you were asking about the square hole.

Probably came in a tool kit , make unknown to me.

Edited by roysboystoys (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could be a spoon for fitting a tire onto the rim. Square hole could provide a pivot or leverage point ?


Good Luck



Link to comment
Share on other sites

The iron above is Ford toolbox issue, and I think there’s a much longer one for the Jack handle with the (left end above) rim grab style spoon. There’s tool guides for each of those Ford year kits available somewhere... at least there were.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...