For Sale: 1972 Buick Riviera - $12,000 - Wisconsin Rapids, WI - Not Mine - Posting deleted by author. 7-21-21

For Sale: 1972 Buick Riviera - $12,000 - Wisconsin Rapids, WI - Posting deleted by author. 7-21-21

1972 Buick Riviera - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

Clean solid car 77,000 original miles 455 automatic stainless steel dual exhaust for info

Contact:  please call  Karl  (715) four-five-one-3-three-two-8

Copy and paste in your email:   29915b463b7a39fc8549c81601bf2bac@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1972 Buick Riviera.

'72 Buick Riviera WI b.jpg

'72 Buick Riviera WI c.jpg

'72 Buick Riviera WI d.jpg

'72 Buick Riviera WI e.jpg

'72 Buick Riviera WI f.jpg

'72 Buick Riviera WI g.jpg

'72 Buick Riviera WI h.jpg

'72 Buick Riviera WI a.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
wrong picture - Posting deleted by author. 7-21-21 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

C'mon deal of the day!   Unless it's a scam ad.  This car is too clean to be a $12,000 Riviera.  Boattail prices are rising, as these are distinctly styled cars at a time when 3 box would be the norm 5 years later.  Bill Mitchell said, and I paraphrase -"I loved the Riviera, I told the stylists to get a boattail in there, classic 60's - but they are just too big".  

I have owned 5 Boattails. my favorite year is actually 1973.   You show up with $11 large, and drive this off, you have a great cruiser welcomed at AACA driving tours, BCA events, you name it.   

• Like 2

IMO 1972 was a great looking year. '73 was the year of the large bumpers that looked like an afterthought to comply with federal crash standards. I'm ok with this color and for this price, I certainly could learn to live with it. I have worked in Wisconsin Rapids for about a year on the paper mill and the winters are rough, so a close look at the underside of this car would be in order before purchase. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, avgwarhawk said:

The green color is representative of the era.  Great look car!  A steal at $12k.

Yes, '72 is the year to have of that generation. I like the green because I think of seen other Rivs of this era in that color, so I'm guessing it's original (but don't know for sure.) It's a bold color, so I agree that it could look less than great on some other types of cars. Yes, it does seem like a really good deal.

• Like 2

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1972 Buick Riviera - $12,000 - Wisconsin Rapids, WI - Not Mine - Posting deleted by author. 7-21-21