1941 Cadillac Series 61 Fastback - on HAMB - $19,500 - Jacksonville IL - Not Mine

This ad is on the HAMB right now along with photos (will attach one here).  It's a good thing I don't have anywhere to keep this because I am a sucker for a '40s GM fastback.

1941 Series 61 Sedanette Cadillac. This car is in great shape for its age! Very solid. Very minimal rust. All original glass! Runs like a top with a fresh tuneup Front brakes have been reworked. The rear still needs done but the parts come with it. I have several original manuals/books and parts catalogs that come with it. Interior is in nice shape. Carpet could stand to be replaced. Paint is an older paint job from probably the 80s. It is driver only quality and is not perfect. Has scratches and flaws in it but presents well. It’s a ten footer. It is powered by the original flathead v8 engine with a 3 on the tree manual transmission. These are getting very hard to find. Has radial tires with portawalls installed. Original hubcaps. All of the trim is complete on the car and in good shape. $19,500 or possible trade for something of similar value. Please be realistic on trades. I’m located in Jacksonville IL
Car can be seen pretty much anytime.

217-370-0036

218338109_10225951537594766_791633134444281567_n.jpg

• Like 3