INFO on 1932 Buick 90 wheel pattern. 5 on 6.5 ???

CTCV

The issue for me at this point is how to measure for bolt pattern. On 5 lug I knew it to be outside of one stud to the center of the other. (after skipping one) If this the accurate procedure for KH wire wheels then I am getting 5 on 6.5 which i see no listing for that size. 1932 90 series Buick info says 5 on 5.

What am I doing wrong?

Tony

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to Buick insanity.   My 35-50 series had one of three sizes in 35.    The  35-40 series had  (all 5 bolt). a 5" bolt circle.   Measure center to center   40 series measured 3" center from one to the next.    Mine is a 50 series and has bolt to next bolt of 3-1/4 "  spacing for  a 5-1/2" bolt circle.   Their 60 series had the 6" bolt circle.   It also,  on their 80 series,  MAY have had a 6-1"2 bolt circle.    Buick was having a cost issue in manufacturing - standardization ? ?  duh - - -

16 hours ago, Jim Nelson said:

Welcome to Buick insanity.   My 35-50 series had one of three sizes in 35.    The  35-40 series had  (all 5 bolt). a 5" bolt circle.   Measure center to center   40 series measured 3" center from one to the next.    Mine is a 50 series and has bolt to next bolt of 3-1/4 "  spacing for  a 5-1/2" bolt circle.   Their 60 series had the 6" bolt circle.   It also,  on their 80 series,  MAY have had a 6-1"2 bolt circle.    Buick was having a cost issue in manufacturing - standardization ? ?  duh - - -

A Fire Department in KS has a fire engine back sitting on a 90 series chassis. I saw it had different wheels. Came to find out many years ago someone had made adapters to attach 16 inch steel wheels to the hubs.